We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The rubber is a typical food of Arequipa, Peru. This dish perfectly combines the flavors of cheese, onion and potato, making tasting it a real pleasure for the palate.
The preparation of the rubber with cheese is quite simple and is made up of basic ingredients. It is a dish that children usually love, it also gives them a wide variety of nutrients containing cheese and vegetables.
- 1 kg. fresh cheese
- 3 onions
- 3 medium-sized tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup milk
1. Peel the onion and cut it into small slices. Add tomato, garlic, parsley, oregano, and salt.
2. Cut the cheese into thick slices.
3. Put a little olive oil in a pot and place a layer of the onion, tomato, garlic, parsley, oregano and salt mixture. Then put a layer of cheese on top and repeat the process until the ingredients are gone.
4. Add half a cup of milk and simmer for half an hour.
5. When cooking is finished, serve hot in soup plates.
Guiainfantil's trick. You can accompany the rubber with some delicious roasted potatoes.
You can read more articles similar to Peruvian cheese rubber. Homemade recipes for children, in the category of Peruvian Recipes on site.