We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Children love decorated food, do you know that it is very easy to make them an original snack? You don't need to know anything about cupcakes, piping bags, or fondant. Just follow this simple recipe to make some cookies decorated in the shape of a bunny.
We teach you how to use the own dough of some delicious vanilla and chocolate cookies to shape this cute bunny, an ideal gift for children at Easter or for any birthday party, you can also use this technique to make other animals.
- 400 gr. Of flour
- 150 gr. icing sugar
- 250 gr. unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
- 50 gr. pure cocoa powder
- a pinch of salt
- 100 gr. dark chocolate
- A splash of milk
- Rabbit shaped mold
1. Beat the butter (at room temperature) with the sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add the egg and beat again until it is integrated.
3. Separate a quarter of the flour and sift it with the cocoa powder. Also separate a quarter of the mixture of butter, egg and sugar and mix with the flour, a pinch of salt and cocoa until it forms a chocolate mass.
4. On the other hand, add the vanilla essence to the rest of the butter and mix with the flour sifted with a little salt, until it forms a homogeneous mass.
5. Roll out the two doughs and chill for a few hours in the fridge, or half an hour in the freezer.
6. Cut the vanilla dough with a bunny cutter. Cut the chocolate mass with a small cutter or knife, giving it an oval shape, to make the nose of the rabbit. Place the oval of chocolate dough on each vanilla cookie and press a little to make it stick. Cool again for half an hour.
7. Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes. Take out and let cool
8. Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie, lighten it with a little milk. With a brush, decorate the rabbit's legs, ears and eyes.
The Children's Guide trick: If you have a lot of chocolate dough left over, you can make chocolate flavored bunnies with the vanilla nose.
You can read more articles similar to Vanilla Chocolate Bunny Cookies, in the Cookies category on site.