We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Don't wake up right after waking up. Lay a little in bed, then slowly sit before you get up.
- Before you get out of bed, eat something: rusks, fruit or yogurt should reduce unpleasant symptoms.
- Do not allow situations when you feel very hungry. Eat small portions, bite through the whole day as soon as you feel a slight craving.
- When you feel a wave of nausea come, sit down, bow your head and rest your forehead on your knees. Breathe deeply.
- Use fresh ginger in the kitchen. Season it with meat dishes, soups, fruit and vegetable salads. You can also drink warm ginger tea (or chamomile tea with a slice of ginger) several times a day: unsweetened or sugared with a teaspoon of honey.